Wednesday, February 22, 2018
Use of this Application
The purpose of the DigiBio App is to provide information to the users regarding their exercise activity and motivate them to be active in their daily lives. The App may also connect to any of the user’s wearable devices and with their permission, pulls the data from the wearable devices into this App for storage on our servers. The App also allows the users to form one or more social circles and to motivate individuals in each social circle to achieve their self-care goals. In addition, the App allows each user or a social circle to set up their own goals, pledges, and challenges and to pick various events. The App allows users to log their exercises, nutrition and health data. Users may also generate their own workout of the day using the App’s proprietary algorithm based on the user’s input. The user can also follow a social circle to see the circle members’ progress toward their own self-care. By using this App, users in a social circle can send messages to each other to provide motivation. The main goal of the App is to motivate users to obtain their self-care goals. By using the social circle feature in the App, you acknowledge and agree that certain information about you will be shared within the social circle and is accessible by other users within the social circle.
MavenSphere will use data entered in the application as follows:
• each person’s data will be compared with past and future data for that person so trends can be identified and monitored;
• each person’s data will also be used to provide customized motivation to the individual regarding their self-care;
• data from all users will be aggregated so that each persons’ data can be compared to all other users’ data (without revealing identifying information for any user) thereby providing a point of reference for the personal and health information of each user.
Information DigiBio App Collects
Information required to be collected and stored at time of registration is ("Registration Information"):
• Email address
• User created password
• First Name of the user
• Last Name of the user
The App may collect and store additional information at the time of registration, but users will have the option not to provide such additional information.
Information, including health information that does not reveal your specific identity other than relating it to your Registration Information, is collected and stored by the App. This information is required to use the App and includes:
• Assessment / Survey Answers
• Task activity
• Passive data like temperature, weather pattern, geo location etc.
• Exercise Activity
• Nutrition Log Activity
• Health Log Activity
• Messages received or sent to other users
• Like and dislike selection of the motivational quotes
• Like and dislike selection of the workout of the day
• Goals, Pledges, Challenges and Events you have selected
• Data collected from your wearable device or devices
• App navigation data
• Browser information
• Server log files
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies as more fully described below
• Demographic information and other non-personally identifiable information provided by you
• Aggregated (summary) information
How DigiBio App Collects Information:
The DigiBio App and our third-party service providers may collect Information in a variety of ways, including:
• From you: We collect information as mentioned for registration as well as information necessary to use the App, when you voluntarily provide such information to us.
• Through your device: Certain information is collected automatically through your device, such as your operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, device identifier, language, and the name and version of the App you are using. We use this information to ensure that the App functions properly and to understand usage of the App.
• Through server log files: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user uses the App, along with the time of the use and the pages visited within the App. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as helping to calculate App usage levels, diagnose server problems and administer the App.
• Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or Wi-Fi signals. We may use your device's physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content (for example, information regarding local healthcare providers). We may also aggregate this information to display usage trends. For example, we may aggregate search results and trends for particular conditions in a particular geographic area and display those aggregate results. We may also share your device's physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such uses and/or sharing, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
• By aggregating and deidentifying information: Aggregated deidentified health information does not personally identify you or any other user of the App. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular zip code, and we may aggregate health information to calculate the percentage of our users with particular medical conditions.
MavenSphere may use data obtained through your use of the App in the following ways:
• DigiBio App will store your email and password, but will not share or use this information for any other purpose.
• We will use the information to provide you with the appropriate reference materials in the App.
• MavenSphere may use the information for the research, statistical or marketing purposes of itself and its sponsoring employers and health plans. This data may classify users according to personal information entered into the App by the users. However, any aggregated data used by DigiBio App for the purposes listed above will refer to users in terms of anonymous groups defined by broad characteristics (for example, number of men who download the App versus the number of women who download the App, or the average age of individuals who download the App), and will contain no information that would allow individual users, or individual users’ information or traits, to be identified.
How DigiBio App will protect this Information
DigiBio App seeks to use reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures to protect Information under our control, including encrypting data stored by the App. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. There are some risks of unauthorized interception of the information while traveling over the internet. By using this App, you accept the risk of the potential unauthorized interception of your information by unauthorized individuals.